Taking control and planning your career is essential for sustained career success, particularly during times of economic uncertainty when there are potentially fewer career opportunities, and some may find that they are facing redundancy. Having a plan and managing your career will ensure that you are in a better position to take advantage of the available roles and are better equipped to deal with the challenges that arise.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals at any level
- How to take control of your career
- Drafting a career plan that helps you to achieve career success and satisfaction
- Identifying your key strengths and how to leverage them
- Increasing your awareness of the potential gaps in your skillset and how to bridge them
- Developing and promoting your personal brand
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Effectively manage their career
- Develop and manage a career plan
- Understand their core strengths and how to utilise them to their advantage
- Identify areas of weakness in their skills and how to upskill
- Understand their personal brand and how to market it
About the Speaker
Karin is Head of Member Experience with Chartered Accountants and previously held the role of Manager of the Careers and Recruitment Service for 13 years. She is a qualified executive coach with extensive experience in the area of career coaching and recruitment specifically in the area of finance and accounting.