2020 will be the 2nd Annual Conference hosted by CAW Network USA, this year in collaboration with the Center for Professional Practices, at Fordham University on November 19th.
This is a great opportunity to network with fellow professionals, hear insights from leaders in both practice and industry, plus earn CPE credits which count for both US CPAs and our home institutes CPD reporting.
We are excited to announce that with a theme of “Beyond Accounting” CAW Network USA are once again bringing together leaders in the global accounting and finance profession to network and to share insights about the future of work and how our profession is changing.
Topics include an opening set of keynote presentations on ‘Beyond Accounting’, plus sessions on Innovation, Sustainability, Technology (AI, Blockchain, Cybersecurity), Ethics & Trust. Our closing keynote will cover the future of our profession / future of work.
CPE credit is available for all sessions and this event will bring in a large number of Chartered Accountants and Canadian CPAs, as well as other accounting professionals in and around the New York area. Senior leadership from our overseas accounting institutes will also be participating and leading several of our sessions.
All sessions CPE eligible – Approx 7.2 hours for the day conference and an additional 1.2 hours for the evening session.
- Sponsor setup from 07:30am
- Registration / Breakfast 8:00 – 9:00 / Exhibits open
- Welcome 9:00 – 9:15
- Opening Keynotes 9:15 – 10:15
- Innovation (panel) 10:20 – 11:20
- Networking Break 11:20 – 11:50
- Sustainability 11:50 – 12:50
- Lunch 1:00 – 2:00 guest speakers / sponsor exhibits
- Technology 2:05 – 3:05 multi-track – Breakout session TBD
- Ethics & Trust 3:10 – 4:10 multi-track – Breakout session TBD
- Networking Break 4:10 – 4:30
- Closing Keynotes: Future of our profession 4:30 – 5:30
- Conference closes 5.30 / Exhibits open to 8.30
- Networking reception – 6
- Movie and discussion (Sustainability) 6.30 – 7.30
- Close – 8.30