To set yourself up for career success and fulfilment you need to take control and be proactive in terms of planning and managing your career, particularly in a world that is rapidly changing. During this webinar you will hear what practical steps and actions you can take now, and into the future, that will enable you to map out and navigate your career
Price: €30.00 (€0.00 Member price)
CPD hours: 1.00
This course will be delivered via Zoom on Thursday 14 January 2021 from 1pm to 2pm. The Zoom link will be emailed to participants the day before the course is due to take place.
Who should attend
Members at all career stages who want to take control of their career to ensure success and fulfilment.
- The importance of having a career plan and how to map this out.
- Key areas to focus on when considering progressing your career including personal branding and networking.
- The key skills to zone in on that will broaden your career options and advancement.
- Tips on moving your career forward when working remotely.
- Building your own mental fitness and resilience.
- Mindset hacks to build confidence and clarity
Key Learning outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a career plan that keeps you on track to achieving your goals.
- Identify and undertake actions that will help you to progress you career.
- Zone in on essential skills and development activities.
- Ensure you make the most of career opportunities in the current environment.
- Understand their own barriers and identify what is holding them back.
- Gain clarity around one’s own sense of purpose and how this can drive fulfilment
Karin Lanigan is Head of Member Experience with Chartered Accountants Ireland. Her responsibilities include career advice and coaching of members of Chartered Accountants Ireland. Karin is a qualified coach and has extensive experience working with members at all levels and also facilitates career workshops and clinics, presentations and psychometric testing.
Dee France is Manager of CA Support, the registered charity service that provides emotional, practical, and financial support to members and students of Chartered Accountants Ireland. With over 25 years’ experience working in multi-nationals in both London and Dublin, she is well placed to understand the challenges, as well as the enjoyment, of working in high-pressure environments. Dee brings her natural empathy and passion for hope-orientated mental health, stress management and holistic wellbeing solutions to her role at the Institute.
Dee is a fully qualified Wellness Coach, certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner, Stress Management consultant with a MA in Gender Politics from Goldsmiths University, London