For many people, giving a presentation can be challenging. That challenge increases when the presentation is delivered in a virtual environment. The addition of technology and not being in the room with your audience can hinder engagement and stop them buying into your message. This webinar is designed to help you to increase the impact of your presentations when delivering in a virtual setting.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals, who give presentations in a virtual setting.
- The challenges attached to giving virtual presentations
- The four essential criteria for effective virtual presentations
- Why practice is more important for virtual presentations
- How to practice your virtual presentation
- The importance of structure for virtual presentations
- How to keep your audience engaged during a virtual presentation
- The importance of body language when presenting virtually
- Know why your presenting – Clarity of purpose
- The do’s and don’ts of slides for virtual presentations
- The T.R.U.E. presentation template
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the challenges attached to giving virtual presentations
- Apply the T.R.U.E. presentation template to virtual presentation
- Apply a deliberate structure to virtual presentations
- Keep your audience engaged throughout a virtual presentation
- Recognise the do’s and don’ts of slides in virtual presentations
- Bring a clarity of purpose to your virtual presentation
- Identify the four essential criteria for effective virtual presentations
Eric Fitzpatrick is Leadership Communication expert, a leading Storytelling expert, Sales Presentations Expert, Executive Speaker Coach, Trainer and Corporate Speaker who works with organisations to help them overcome the communication challenges they face in their day to day business. This includes helping them overcome the challenges that stop them getting buy in to their ideas, products and services.