We hear a lot about time management but in reality, all that we can manage is our energy. This one-hour session with Pat Divilly focuses on physical, mental and emotional energy (which could be seen as the amount of energy we have), our ability to channel and focus that energy on a given task, to adapt and be flexible in the face of uncertainty and to find meaning and purpose in our work and lives.
By the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the factors that most affect your sleep cycle
- Appreciate the benefits provided from daily journaling
- Form a simple consistent meditation practice for practicing calm
- Recognise triggers and stories that are the source of your stress
- Better communicate with yourself and those around you
Recorded on Thursday 16 April 2020.