Business owners can establish Self-Administered occupational pension schemes and tax efficiently extract corporate funds to avail of the investment control and flexibility offered by these structures.
Join Harvest Financial Services who will share some Investment and Retirement Planning considerations relating to Direct Property purchase and examine the outlook for Property as an asset class.
CPD hours: 1.00
This course will be delivered via Zoom on Thursday 25 February 2021 from 2pm to 3pm. The Zoom link will be emailed to participants before the course is due to take place.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for accountants, auditors, and other business professionals, both from small and mid-sized practices and in business, from the Republic of Ireland.
- Alternatives to Direct Property – REITS and Funds
- Advantages and disadvantages of Direct Property Purchase
- Irish Residential Property Market Outlook
- European Commercial Property Outlook
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Better understand the benefits of Property Purchase through Pension Structures.
- Learn the key client considerations and risks involved in direct property purchase through an occupational pension schemes
- Understand the Retirement Planning implications of direct property investment for company directors.
Terry Devitt, Head of Investment Advisory, Harvest Financial Services – As Head of Investment Advisory, Terry has responsibility for defining Harvest’s activities on all matters related to investment. In total, Terry has over 30 years’ experience in the investment industry and is a regular contributor to various newspapers and other publications on topics of investment interest. Terry joined the firm following a number of years working as an investment analyst with NCB Stockbrokers. Prior to that, he worked as an economic analyst with the Government.
Andy Dixon, Business Development Manager, Harvest Financial Services- Andy joined Harvest Financial Services in 2018 as Business Development Manager and has 17 years’ experience in the Irish Pensions Industry. Andy works with new clients, accountants, solicitors and other professional referrers to provide retirement planning and wealth management solutions. Andy has attained the QFA, FLIA and RPA designations and is a Certified Financial Planner. Andy sits on the Life Insurance Association Dublin Committee and is past Chair of the North East Regional Committee.