With a new US President in office who promises to govern very differently from his predecessor, what changes are we likely to see to the political, legislative and regulatory landscapes?
In this webinar, two policy experts will take us through some of the changes that have already taken place since Biden was elected. You’ll get a guide to Biden’s first 100 days and an overview of his key priorities and the administration personnel who will help to deliver them. Our speakers will also outline changes in Congress, covering the House and Senate, and explore the regulatory outlook and other developments of relevance.
Key themes and topics
- Biden’s first 100 days, including administration personnel, key priorities and progress made.
- Changes in Congress.
- The regulatory outlook.
Who are the speakers?
- Shauna R Steele, Director, Public Policy Regulatory Network at EY
- Kristi Kennedy is a Director with Ernst & Young LLP’s Office of Public Policy in Washington, DC
- Chair: ICAS President Catherine Burnet CA, Regional Chair for KPMG in Scotland
Who’s this for?
- CAs working in North America.
- CAs working for global corporations (including those with offices or interests in the US).
- CAs interested in politics and the wider socio-economic landscape in which business operates.
- Counts as CPD activity
Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.