Meetings are an essential form of communication for all organisations. Run badly, they can lead to frustration, be a waste of time and money and lead to bad decision making. Run well, meetings are a source of inspiration and information. They can solve problems, strengthen teams and provide a clear purpose going forward. This webinar will provide ideas and techniques that will increase effectiveness of virtual meetings.
€30.00 Member price
Who should attend
This course is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals, who organises and run meetings, whether that’s at executive level, leading your team or meeting across departments.
- The difference between in the room and virtual meetings
- The component parts of effective virtual meetings
- What to do in advance of your meeting
- How to lead your meeting
- What will influence the success of your meeting
- The types of people who attend meetings
- Tips for effective virtual meetings
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course,participants will be able to:
- Increase the effectiveness of virtual meetings
- Identify the factors that can hinder meeting success
- Lead virtual meetings with increased confidence
- Conduct virtual meetings that have a strong purpose and deliver agreed outcomes
Login details for this session will be sent by email two hours before the start time.