Both workers and employers should be mindful of their rights and obligations with regard to a pandemic. This webinar will ensure you understand how to design and communicate reasonable and prudent protocols in the workplace based on up-to-date government and medical advice. For many it will be their first time in a position of this nature so it’s new and difficult for both employers and employees alike.
€30.00 Member price
Who should attend?
This course is for accountants and other business professionals, as well as any member of staff who is involved in the management of staff. This includes business owners, managers, line managers, supervisors and HR administrators/managers.
- Types of communication
- Barriers to communication
- Maintaining positive communication in a pandemic
- Effective communication in business throughout this process
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Be better equipped to react to these unforeseen circumstances and downturn in business activity
- Ensuring employees are communicated to effectively on an ongoing basis throughout this pandemic