Coming out of contract is an exciting time but it can also be a challenging experience when you have to make important career decisions. Having the right support and guidance is essential at this time, particularly during a period when there is increased uncertainty created by the COVID-19 situation.
Login details for this session will be sent by email two hours before the start time.
The Chartered Accountants Ireland Careers team is available to provide impartial and confidential guidance and support at this pivotal point in your career. This webinar is specifically designed to guide and support you as you make your next career move.
During this webinar we will explore the following:
- The job market currently and the opportunities available to newly qualified Chartered Accountants
- Salary and package information and guidance
- What to look for in your next career move
- Making career choices and decisions that are right for you and your career
- How to source your next role
- Exploring international opportunities
- CV and interview preparation
Karin is Head of Member Experience with Chartered Accountants and previously held the role of Manager of the Careers and Recruitment Service for 13 years. She is a qualified executive coach with extensive experience in the area of career coaching and recruitment specifically in the area of finance and accounting.