Website Canadian Accounting Consultants
Since 2010, exclusively focused on the recruitment of CAs/CPAs
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established company in the health services industry, currently building its finance team to include high performing professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment where engagement, continuous learning and development are key to future growth. This opportunity is suited to an experienced finance leader who can drive financial processes and analysis with strong team building skills to optimize operational financial performance.
Are you looking to join a Canadian public company committed to their values and culture by fostering an environment of genuine support and care to internal and external services? They are seeking a progressive Chartered Accountant and/or CPA with strong accounting experience and analytical skills to join their growing finance team?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Leadership to professional team including Business Unit Operational staff
- Presentation to executives on financial analysis and completion of annual budget reporting
- Review key accounting close and reporting using ERP and technology enhancements to create efficiencies
- Process improvement and adherence to regulatory changes and updates including best practices
- Provide analysis on KPIs including related analysis of territory performance and variances
- Provide key inputs for budget and forecast process for internal and external stake holders
- Oversee, develop, and review consolidated monthly reporting packages for financial management and regulatory reporting
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Designated accounting professional (Chartered Accountant/Chartered Professional Accountant or similar international equivalent designation)
- 10 + years of progressive experience at a major public accounting firm and/or in a large multi-location financial operation in a Leadership role
- Effective communication, verbal and report writing to provide analysis and support findings
- Track record of initiating and driving change, a curious mindset, and ownership of multiple deliverables, executing and leading teams and processes.
- Passion for process and continuous improvement to support various initiatives
Ready to embrace this exciting opportunity? All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of designated finance professionals in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for CPAs/Chartered Accountants looking for career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org