Website Canadian Accounting Consultants
Since 2010, exclusively focused on the recruitment of CAs/CPAs
Are you interested/looking to join an industry leader in the software sector? A complex, mid-size company that will allow you to deploy your technical accounting expertise, coach/develop an established team of financial professionals and drive change through various projects/initiatives?
We are partnering with a dynamic, high growth, private company, an organisation acknowledged as a “Top Employer”, who’re looking to hire a designated finance professional, public accounting trained and established in industry as a leader, manager with a proven ability to automate and innovate.
Key duties include:
- Oversight of the month end close activities ensuring smooth, accurate and effective execution of related tasks and processes
- Lead periodic KPI reporting, providing financial insight into company performance and present to leadership
- Manage the production of quarterly and annual financial statements and related financial reporting deliverables
- Evaluate and improve internal controls through application of a robust controls matrix
- Provide insight and advice on complex accounting issues that arise as a result of acquisition activity or changes in accounting standards
- Ensure the smooth integration of acquisition and support the integration process across finance and related operational functions
- Play a key role in various significant transformation projects, working effectively cross functionally and with external 3rd parties
- Oversee the audit process through interaction with external auditors
- Coach, develop and mentor a team of established finance professionals
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary a significant completion incentive and vacation pay. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant or equivalent international designation
- 7+ years total experience and trained at a major public accounting firm
- Established in industry in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of complex accounting issues under IFRS or USGAAP
- Proven ability to drive projects to a successful conclusion
- Positive attitude towards collaboration and teamwork
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email if preferred at [email protected] — one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com