The Finance for the Future awards were created to recognise financial leadership in building sustainable economies. The awards also highlight the role of the finance function in innovation and integrated thinking.
Finance for the Future awards programme is a partnership between ICAEW, A4S and Deloitte and was founded in 2012. This year will mark the 10th year of these established and reputable awards. Our key ambition is to share best practice, drive awareness, inspire action and develop a community of finance leaders, committed to create more sustainable outcomes for their organisations.
The awards are free to enter and open to all individuals and organisations globally.
2022 awards key dates
|Call for entries||Thursday 24 March – Friday 27 May|
|Assessment meetings||Monday 27 June – Friday 8 July|
|Judging day||2 and 6 September|
|An event to recognise the award winners||Mid October 2022 (date TBC)|
How can you get involved?
- Email your networks to let them know about this opportunity
- Tweet or retweet about the awards using #F4TF22
Suggested tweets are also provided below
- Recommend an entry to us – we can contact them directly
Send an email to [email protected]
The awards are now open for entries – please encourage your contacts to enter. If you know a finance team or individual who’s taking a lead on driving sustainable economies, please share this information. 2022 promises to be another great year, following the global agreement at COP26 to accelerate action on climate this decade but we need your help to promote the awards to secure quality entries.
2022 awards categories
- Embedding an integrated approach (Private sector)
- Embedding an integrated approach (Public and-not-for-profit sectors)
- Communicating integrated thinking
- Moving financial markets
- Driving change in the finance community
- Climate leadership
For information and details on each category please visit https://www.financeforthefuture.org/categories
Why should your contacts enter?
Entering the awards is an excellent opportunity for entrants to raise their profile. It’s their chance to be recognised publicly for their innovative and sustainable approach.
- Gain recognition as leaders in sustainable business
- Showcase your good work and inspire, influence or inform others
- Receive valuable feedback from our panel of assessors and judges
- Join a community network of engaged finance leaders to share learnings, insights and best practice.
Suggested social media posts
The posts below are suggested content, designed to promote the awards and encourage your contacts to enter the awards. You are welcome to edit these or come up with your own messages to suit your channels and audiences.
Gain recognition for your leadership in sustainable business and financeThe Finance for the Future Awards are now open for entries. The judges are looking for organisations and individuals that are supporting the integration of sustainability into financial decision making.
Entering the awards is an excellent opportunity to raise your profile. Don’t miss your chance – enter by 27 May! See the categories and how to enter now: http://www.financeforthefuture.org
Please include the hashtag #F4TF22 in your tweets:
- Does your finance function lead the way in #sustainability and climate change? Enter the Finance for the Future Awards 2022 #F4TF22
- The Finance for the Future Awards celebrate leadership and integrated thinking driven by finance. Enter and share your organisation’s story here #F4TF22
- Is sustainability embedded in your organisation’s overall strategy and decision-making processes? Share your story and enter #F4TF22