Are you looking to make the move from Audit into an industry role?
Simone Walsh, CFO at Delta Apparel shares her insights and tips to help you prepare for your move. Simone was a salaried partner at a Big Four firm, and left a successful career to start her journey in industry. Since taking that leap of faith, she has worked in multiple leading roles, from VP of Tax at Sonyt, Chief Accounting Officer at PRGX, a Deputy Controller at Novelis before joining Delta Apparel as CFO.
We discuss her journey and her tips for those looking to make the move.
- Deciding on whether to make the move
- Tips on where to start
- Preparing for your interview
- How to gain experience and climb the ladder to become a CFO
- Skills to develop to become a CFO
- How she is making a difference with her qualification