We are pleased to announce an agreement between the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and ProDio Audio Learning Inc. to distribute the IFAC monthly series “Exploring the IESBA Code” in audio format, available on the ProDio app at no cost to our Association or members.
The Exploring the IESBA Code series, developed by IFAC in collaboration with the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA), is intended to promote awareness, adoption and implementation of the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants (including International Independence Standards).
The twelve-installment publication series was launched in 2019 and highlights important topics in the Code. Each installment focuses on a specific aspect of the Code using real-world situations in a manner that is relatable and practical. Installments include useful links to access relevant resources, including content in the IESBA Code. IFAC’s written installments can be found at https://www.ifac.org/
Through an agreement between IFAC and ProDio, effective November 1, 2021, “Exploring the IESBA Code” has been produced in mobile audio format for professional accountants and other interested stakeholders to become more familiar with the newly revised and restructured Code and increase their competence – and confidence – in applying the Code’s requirements. Audio installments will be released monthly, starting November 1, 2021 (the first installment is already published).
Access for Members
- Access to the series is at no cost to CAW Network USA members
- Members will be able to access the series at any time through the ProDio app or website https://prodiolearning.com/
- A new installment will be released each month, and ProDio will send out push notifications to the mobile app when new installments are released.
- Members will need to opt in to receive notifications of new installments.
- Under their agreement with IFAC, ProDio does not apply any CPD/CPE credits to this series; however, IFAC member bodies may decide whether or not to attribute CPD/CPE credits to members who complete this series.
- Under their agreement with IFAC, ProDio may not provide these files to any 3rd parties for distribution.
Many thanks to Russell Cullingworth of ProDio and IFAC to making this available to CAW Network USA