Become a stronger leader and make a difference to the world we live in. This live-streamed event presents a unique opportunity for anyone striving to achieve greater success and realise their purpose.
Also join us for the additional Masterclass Workshop and learn how to have Credible Communication and Critical Conversations.
The Women in Business Conference 2022 brings together high-profile international speakers who share remarkable stories of leaders who are making a significant contribution to businesses and communities.
With interactive sessions, a panel discussion and a post-conference masterclass, this inspirational content can help you overcome challenges, focus your career and reach your full potential.
Benefits of attending
- Discover how to build your brand, persuade others and get buy-in for your best ideas
- Identify your diversity strength, create a diverse-thinking team and embrace inclusion
- Understand the importance of self-care, and how to speak out without burning out
- Learn how to inspire and influence through communication, listening and courage
- Examine how purpose and values can drive growth
- Discover how to manage uncertainty, adversity and change
- Develop a game plan for success and becoming a courageous and inspirational leader
- Understand how communication can help you connect with courage
CPD: Upto 7.5 hours
Day 1: Tuesday 8 March 2022
Time: 1pm – 5pm NZT
Day 2: Wednesday 9 March 2022 *
Time: 11.30am/1.00pm – 5.05pm NZT
* Please note that the Pasifika Dance Movements class begins at 11.30am, with the conference starting at 1.00pm.
Join our live-steamed sessions and be part of the discussion through Q&A and chat. Or you can view the on-demand recordings when it suits you.
The 10 sessions cover vital topics such as:
- Labels, leadership and why we need more women’s voices
- How to be a long-term thinker in a short-term world
- The extraordinary power of diversity of thinking and interpersonal inclusion
- The cost of not listening – the courage to hear beyond words
- Adapting to adversity, uncertainty and change
- Nutrition matters in mental health
- Communicate to connect
- Dream big, spark change: unlearning leadership for a smarter future
- Women leaders running a purpose-driven business (panel)
- Fearless leadership.
Plus there’s a wellbeing session that offers a unique experience of Pasifika Dance collective’s story telling through body movements.