The ability for Bookkeepers and Accountants to remain agile and to adapt quickly to change by pivoting practice platforms has become vital to business survival and to also position services to best support the survival of SMEs.
In this webinar we chat through the 4 main steps to practically approach the implementation of tech in your practice.
A 4 Practical steps to Tech Implementation sheet will also be available during the webinar.
- 08:30 – Welcome
- 08:35 – The technology you need to drive your practice forward (Panel discussion)
- 09:35 – Close
- Strategies for implementing technology:
- Why do you need tech? Meeting the needs of SMBs
- Evaluating apps available, setting up and implementing the right tech stack
- Scaling what works, getting clients onboard and how to price your value
- Connecting with accountants doing it well – challenges, how, why and outcomes
- Peter Magner CA(SA), Director, Iridium
- Iridium Cindi Daniels, Operations Manager, Dext SA
- Matt Lowry Head of Operations (EMEA), Fathom