The theme for this year’s Technology conference is “Embracing the Cloud” and will combine high impact technology and Cloud related updates with professional and commercial insights from industry leading speakers. This conference will also incorporate two streams for the mid morning session: Practice and Business/Technology related Wellbeing
This conference is free for CAW Network USA members.
Use the promo code CAW22 when registering.
This course will be delivered via Zoom on Wednesday 26 January 2021 from 9.30am to 1.00pm. The Zoom link will be emailed to participants the day before the course is due to take place.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for qualified accountants, and other business professionals, who work in either business or practice.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this conference, participants will be better equipped to understand the latest technological and Cloud developments and how they could impact their organisation.
Hear about Cloud and the impact on CFO’s from our keynote speakers Aoife Donnelly and Donal Og McCarthy, among other topics discussed by our expert speaker panel:
- Aoife Donnelly – FCA Managing Director, CFO & Enterprise Value Practice Lead, Accenture Ireland.
- Donal Og McCarthy- Managing Director, Cloud First Lead, Accenture.
- Superintendent Pat Lordan – Garda Detective Chief Superintendent.
- Ger Foley – Comerford Foley Chartered Accountants.
- Dee France – Chartered Accountants Ireland.