This course will be delivered via Zoom on 16 June 2021 from 9.30am to 12noon. The Zoom link will be emailed to participants the day before the course is due to take place.
Who should attend
This conference is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals, who work in either business or practice.
- The business case for climate-change mitigation – risks and opportunities, tax implications and resource efficiency.
- The Circular Economy and Donut Economics – maximising return by minimising impact
- Carbon case study – measuring, reporting and removing carbon from your business.
- Sustainability Leadership.
- The Future Accountant – new roles, and skills for sustained success .
- Succession Planning – Future Proofing your Business.
- Board to operations – Operationalising sustainability throughout organisations.
- The Investor Perspective – finance available, ESG investing, green bonds, sustainability-linked finance, credit.
- Navigating sustainability reporting – plotting a course through the ‘alphabet soup’, reasons to report and which framework to use.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Be better equipped to understand sustainability and its impact on and benefit to their organisations.