Join Viktor Mirovic and Sulaiman Afzal as they help attendees understand the new SEC disclosure rules for human capital.
After attending this session, attendees will be able to better understand “SEC New human capital disclosure rules: Getting your company ready” and
- Inventory all human capital measures or objectives that you focus on in managing the business;
- Narrow the inventory to include the measures that are material to an understanding of the business;
- Implement processes and controls over the preparation and reporting of human capital measures;
- Consider subsequent measurement and reporting. Human capital measures should be consistent from period to period. Changes to how the measures are used or calculated should be disclosed. External audits of human capital reporting ISO 30414;
- Listen to employee input in order to create a true sense of teamwork among the workforce;
- Consider use of AI/ML and psycholinguistics for “SEC New human capital disclosure rules”
There is one video we suggest you review as background prior to the webinar:
About our presenters:
Viktor Mirovic – KeenCorp, Founder
After 25 years in private equity and technology venture capital Viktor co-founded KeenCorp in 2018 together with a cross-functional team with a background in psychology, human resources, data-science, artificial intelligence and consulting. With its AI platform, KeenCorp changes the accountability and effectiveness of corporate leadership by addressing “blind spots” in performance and risk that originate with perception and bias, present in every company culture by detecting weak signals in culture and groups of employees through continuous measurement of natural language with full protection of individual privacy.
Sulaiman Afzal – KeenCorp, Practice Leader, Chief Executive Coach
Sulaiman Afzal is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW). Mr. Afzal helps create a collaborative environment where employees are well-trained and empowered to work at full capacity, and people will notice. Because even in today’s highly automated world, nothing can replace the value that knowledgeable and caring member service can bring to a business transaction experience. His services include workshops for Fortune 500 clients on Culture Change, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).