The New Zealand tax update session for UK members will broadly cover the following topics:
- An date on recent tax changes and upcoming developments;
- 39% tax rate integrity measures – What’s potentially ok?
- The residential property bright-line rule changes and how they will affect you;
- Overview of the interest limitation rules and how they apply;
- Application of the purchase price allocation rules to business and asset sales;
- New reporting and record keeping requirements for NZ domestic trusts