We are all living through a period of unprecedented uncertainty when Forecasting future financial performance is not easy and it appears to be becoming even more difficult in increasingly uncertain times. The quest for certainty before investing can block business growth and stifle innovation. This one-hour module will help you to reflect on your forecasting skills and approaches to make them fit for uncertain times.
€30.00 Member price
- Moving ‘Beyond Budgeting’
- Forecasting risky initiatives to enable decision making
- Forecasting to navigate through uncertainty
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Reflect on the nature of targets, budgets and forecasts in their organisations
- Take a considered approach to strategic initiatives
- Share approaches to forecasting the financials through uncertainty
Roy Chambers Roy Chambers is a finance professional with international senior commercial experience in a major plc and a background in finance training. Roy combines experience with development skills to improve business finance through better strategy, evaluation, decisions and leadership. Roy provides training consultancy in various sectors and his courses reflect hands-on knowledge of leading finance functions and managing strategy & planning and acquisition projects.