In the current climate of uncertainty, we all need to look to the future and ensure we are keeping our career path and skills as relevant as possible versus market demands. This course aims to provide tips and talking points that suggest areas to review, revise and renew to make you and your personal brand as sustainable as possible in the years ahead.
Who Should Attend?
This course is most relevant to FCA’s who are building their careers and upgrading their skills and responsibilities every 2 or 3 years. The course is relevant to FCA’s in practice, industry and financial services alike, as the advice and tips span all sectors
- Goals – Start with the end in mind
- How do I remain dynamic, flexible and agile
- Employability in any market
- My core interests and values as a guide
- Managing your visibility
- Sharpen the saw – CPD, education
- Self-assessment – My Value-Add!
- Say Yes to new responsibilities
- Staying relevant and pre-emptive, managing your future-fit
- Comfort zones
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Read the employment market
- Understand your own value-add and upskill requirements
- Market-map to match future employment requirements
- Formulate a roadmap for a sustainable career
Dave is a Recruitment Specialist and Career Coach at Chartered Accountants Ireland with 12 years’ experience placing ACA’s and FCA’s at all levels in practice, industry and financial services.