‘Beyond Accounting: Climate, Accountants and Technology.’
CAW Network USA is partnering with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), to bring you this exciting event.
The event will inform Finance professionals about why our profession needs to advocate and utilize technology to assist in reporting on Climate impact in line with the UN SDGs. This continues the theme of ‘Climate change and Net Zero’ we have followed in previous sessions and adds in how technology can assist – be that focusing on investing in companies with ‘green’ credentials or helping access and report effectively using available data.
Speakers are a mix of ICAEW members and guests who are thought leaders in their fields. Our first session runs for about 60 minutes with 3 speakers. There will be a 10 minute networking session. Then the second session runs for about 50 minutes and has 2 speakers.
Date: Thursday October 21, 2021
Time: 11am Eastern / 8am Pacific / 4pm UK time
Price: $20 (Discount coupons available for members and associates see below)
CPE: Up to 2 credits
Discounts available for members:
Attendance is free for members of ICAEW, ICAS, SAICA, CA ANZ, CA Ireland and paid up Associates. ICAEW, ICAS, SAICA, CA ANZ and CA Ireland members and paid up associates should use the following discount code:
- ba5free – For ICAEW, ICAS, SAICA, CA ANZ, CA Ireland and paid up Associates, to attend and request optional CPE certificate, assuming you answer polling questions / qualify.
- Others – $20 plus optional CPE certificate, assuming you answer polling questions / qualify.
To get more information please email: chiefexecutive@
By the end of today’s sessions, attendees will be able to answer the following questions:
- How digital technology can help deliver net-zero goals
- How the circular economy impacts climate / net-zero by reducing waste
- How investment decisions are focusing more on a company’s ‘green’ credentials and why Accountants need to lead on effective reporting
- How professionals are using data and technology to think more about implications and opportunities.
Note: In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must attend / participate in the full session.
Participants will earn 1 CPE credits (for the first 50 minutes of the program 1 CPE credit is awarded but only if the program is 50 minutes. For each additional complete 25 minutes of program time an additional 0.5 CPE credits can be awarded.) We can agree the exact credit for the program once we know the exact start /end times.
Note: A link to connect to the event will be sent to you in the ticket email if you book online. We will also send a reminder email an hour before the event commences.