Join this webinar from the Retail Community to hear a CFO share her experience of what it is really like to go through a business restructuring. The good, bad and ugly.
Being a CFO during a restructuring is tough. Big decisions need to be made regarding redundancies, lenders and suppliers. Dealing with business owners, shareholders, banks is hard enough on top of that demanding administrators will pile the pressure on. As a CFO you may need to upskill yourself and your team as well as develop personal mental resilience in order to cope with increasing stresses on you.
In this webinar we will hear from a senior CFO who will share her insights on what it is really like to go through a corporate restructuring, the good bad and ugly.
Our speaker will share insights on:
- Running a business whilst preparing for potential insolvency
- How to deal with demanding administrators
- Understanding the do’s and dont’s of Director’s Responsibilities
- How to liase with lenders
- Which suppliers to prioritise
- The practicalities in retail of how a pre -pack works, how to balance an official process but also looking after your staff.
- Help on offer from HMRC
- The need to motivate and lead the finance team throughout
- The impact on her personally
- What she would have done differently