In conjunction with CAW Network USA, BDO USA’s IFRS experts will provide updates on recent developments in relation to IFRS, continuing our tradition of providing an easy way for financial management, board directors, and audit committees to stay on top of today’s hot topics.
- Describe anticipated upcoming changes to International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) guidance.
- Describe updates to IFRS that have occurred over the past six months and how they compare with the guidance included in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Practice.
- Describe timely IFRS guidance, hot-topics and resources and their general impact on global accounting and financial reporting.
Review of timely reminders and examples to demonstrate what the debits and credits might look like from a practical perspective.
Eligible for 1 CPE credit in the field of accounting
- Wendy Hambleton – National Assurance Partner, BDO USA, LLP
- Nattaly Jeter – National Assurance Director, BDO USA, LLP
- Andrew Moore – National Assurance Senior Manager, BDO USA, LLP