High performing teams do not happen by chance but are the result of good management, planned development and open communication. To achieve your business goals you must be able to inspire and lead your team by driving performance, engagement and flexibility. Building and maintaining a high-performance team is not an event it is an ongoing business process.
(€30.00 Member price)
Who should attend
This webinar is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals, who are interested in building and maintaining high performing teams. If you are looking to reenergise your team, move it to another performance level or you are a new to people management then this webinar series is for you.
- Understand the difference between working as a team and group think and identify actions to take to avoid group think
- Discuss what causes problems within a team and how to overcome them
- Interpret the five-step approach to address underperformance within the team
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Be better equipped to apply the five-step approach to address underperformance within the team
- Deal with conflict by using a structured and proactive approach
- Avoid “group think” and encourage an environment of challenging the status quo
Sean McLoughney works with companies to ensure that they have better talent support which leads to improved results. He uses the latest in learning thinking, together with fast and easy to use Learning Apps to build a learning environment that connects to their talent management strategy.