High performing teams do not happen by chance but are the result of good management, planned development and open communication. To achieve your business goals you must be able to inspire and lead your team by driving performance, engagement and flexibility. Building and maintaining a high-performance team is not an event it is an ongoing business process.
(€30.00 Member price)
Who should attend
This webinar is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals, who are interested in building and maintaining high performing teams. If you are looking to reenergise your team, move it to another performance level or you are a new to people management then this webinar series is for you.
- Explain team dynamics and how it impacts the performance of the team
- Write a vision with a clear purpose for your team that inspires a great team performance
- Outline the five activities to consider when building and maintaining a winning team
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Articulate your vision for the team that inspires commitment and a great team performance
- Interpret the five activities to consider when building and maintaining a winning team
- Leverage a positive team dynamic to maximise the potential within the team
Sean McLoughney works with companies to ensure that they have better talent support which leads to improved results. He uses the latest in learning thinking, together with fast and easy to use Learning Apps to build a learning environment that connects to their talent management strategy.
Login details for this session will be sent by email two hours before the start time.