Lessons in leadership and resilience features a virtual fireside chat with Jamie Heaslip, former Ireland, British and Irish Lions and rugby player. Comparisons between elite professional sport are often made with business. Leadership, being part of a competitive team, the need to perform, evolve and innovate, represent at the highest level, bounce back from adversity and achieve results and ultimately win.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for chartered accountants, business leaders and other professionals working in or managing high performance teams. It will be of interest to members in the technology, sport, hospitality, financial services and entrepreneurial sector
Practical insight into leadership, resilience, high performance teams, entrepreneurial and career pivoting
Key Learning Outcomes
- Gain an understanding of Leadership and resilience in action
- Be equipped to understand how others have bounced back from adversity
- Have a strong insight into high performance team culture
- Understand how others have performed a career pivot with a focus on entrepreneurial and technology skills
- Have insights into health and wellbeing
Jamie Heaslip – A qualified engineer, Jamie began a professional rugby career with Leinster in 2005. He played 100 international tests with Ireland and the Irish and British lions, as well as 229 caps for Leinster before a career-ending injury in 2017 stopped him playing in 2018. Since then, he has worked full time in Google before stepping out on his own to spend more time with companies he has invested in and help set up. Jamie is a rugby Pundit, a professional speaker and a wellness and performance coach.