We are all living through a period of unprecedented uncertainty and witnessing an acceleration in the pace of technological change. The revolution driven by new tools such as, intelligent search, visualisation, big data and business analytics has the potential to impact the scope of the Finance role. Webinar will provide you with a bite sized explanation of the concepts and will reflect on the skills required in a future finance function role.
(€30.00 Member price)
Who should attend?
This course is for accountants, and other business professionals, at any stage of their career
- The challenge for finance to stay relevant in a technologically advanced age
- Changes to the content of the finance role caused by digital
- New tools available to finance teams and the impact they will have
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- See the need to adapt to match their roles with the digital changes in their own businesses
- Appreciate the power of technology to augment their current roles
- Acknowledge the human skills they need to technology-proof their roles
Roy Chambers Roy Chambers is a finance professional with international senior commercial experience in a major plc and a background in finance training. Roy combines experience with development skills to improve business finance through better strategy, evaluation, decisions and leadership. Roy provides training consultancy in various sectors and his courses reflect hands-on knowledge of leading finance functions and managing strategy & planning and acquisition projects.
Login details for this session will be sent by email two hours before the start time.