On the road to COP27 and amid an energy crisis, gain a deeper understanding of the regulations, risks and opportunities for business. This half day event will equip you with knowledge and practical steps to take forward in your business today.
Get valuable insights and knowledge from: Climate Champions, Auditel, Perkin&Will, Britvic, Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD), IFRS Foundation, OneStream, UN Global Compact Network, Decarbonize Ltd, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), EY, PwC, Chapter Zero, B Lab and ICAEW.
- The road to COP27
- Business resilience: How to weather the storm
- The catalyst for change: Net Zero and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) reporting
- Choosing the right sustainability path for your business
- The Energy Crisis: Accelerating decarbonisation
- Simple steps to get going now
- Practical advice that is pertinent to your role and business
- Interactive sessions and Q&A opportunities
- Opportunity to hear from and interact with a wealth of experts
- Breakout streams
- Peer to peer networking
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS AN IN-PERSON EVENT ONLY.