‘Beyond Accounting: A Future fit Chartered Accountant.’
CAW Network USA is partnering with the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants, focusing on what’s needed to be a future fit chartered accountant. There are 5 key components. One of these ‘Technical’ is about what Chartered Accountants have studied in order to qualify as CA’s. The other 4 are about how we then develop and grow to be ‘future fit’. All speakers are SAICA members and based in Johannesburg, New York or Cardiff. Our first session runs for about an hour and covers the other 4 components – Business, Leadership, Personal and Future.
In our second session, the 4 speakers will participate in a panel discussion moderated by Natasha Holbeck.
Date: 29 July 2021
Time: 11am Eastern / 8am Pacific / 5pm South Africa
Price: $20 (Discount coupons available for members and associates see below)
CPE: Up to 2 credits
Discounts available for members:
Attendance is free for members of ICAEW, ICAS, SAICA, CA ANZ, CA Ireland and paid up Associates. ICAEW, ICAS, SAICA, CA ANZ and CA Ireland members should use the following discount code:
- ba4free – For ICAEW, ICAS, SAICA, CA ANZ, CA Ireland and paid up Associates, to attend and request optional CPE certificate, assuming you answer polling questions / qualify.
- Others – $20 plus optional CPE certificate, assuming you answer polling questions / qualify.
To get more information please email: [email protected]
Purpose is to inform Finance professionals about what’s needed to be a ‘future fit chartered accountant’. By the end of the day’s sessions, attendees will be able to answer the following questions:
- On Business – how businesses are being impacted by ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) / Sustainable Development Goals
- On Leadership – how to lead in ‘uncertain times’ and respond to change
- On Personal – how ethics, values and adaptability help Chartered Accountants grow their own skills
- On Future – the impact of lifelong learning and disruptive technology – Digital, AI, RPA, Blockchain