We cannot be radical enough – Sir David Attenborough
Bringing the power of business decision making and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) to life, this event will showcase radical professionals across different stages, intertwining creativity and thoughts from innovative accountants. Join the radical professionals changing the world through engaging in conversation about what the world of accounts will look like in 2030 and hear from young leaders addressing the climate crisis.
Starting off we will head to The Hive for our keynote speaker and young reflections. Then move to the Yurts where you can join a hackathon or dive into rebellious storytelling followed by a Q&A after party.
|12:00 – 12:50||The Hive||Keynote speech – why do I consider myself a radical professional? Why should you be radical too?|
|13:00 – 13:50||The Yurts||Yurt 1 – Join the Hackathon to discuss and re-imagine what a set of accounts should look like.
Richard Barker, Professor of Accounting and Associate Dean of Faculty, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
Yurt 2 – Dive into rebellious storytelling.
|13:50 – 14:30||The Yurts||Q&A after party for networking|
- Be inspired about the future of accountancy, unleashing the power of accountancy to save the world
- Be part of the new generation of thinkers shaping the way value is accounted for
- Enjoy a collaborative experience, sharing thoughts, and ideas in an open forum
- Discover innovative work happening in the accountancy space.
This event will explore innovations and experiments in accounting. Aimed primarily at young accountants, early careers, SMEs and SMPs.
- Change makers – the radical professionals making waves in their organisations, from business leaders to young people starting their careers
- Small-medium enterprises and practitioners